Create income producing rental properties (up to 2 on SFR-1 zoned lots), earn extra income, increase the value of your property andstrengthen your local community. ADU’s can also be used as the following…..
- Elderly Care
- Music Studio
- Office Space
- Workout/Yoga Studio
- Art Space
- Guest House
- Entertainment area
- Backyard Bar
- Income property ($1,200 – $1,600 avg monthly rental potential depending on the area.)
Find out if your home is eligible. Convert your garage into an income-producing unit.
How do I turn my garage into an income-producing unit?
Our garage ADU conversion contractors, ADU West Coast, partner with homeowners to convert underutilized garages or backyards into affordable, well-built living spaces with smart home technology that homeowners can rent out to produce income. ($1200 – $1600 avg rental comps depending on the area (LA & OC))
Have credit issues or don’t have extra capital? NO PROBLEM!!
We have rent share options for certain qualified homeowners that won’t cost the homeowner any money out of pocket. Homeowners will receive additional monthly rental income and an overall increase in property value.
ADU West Coast handles every aspect of the remodeling process from start to finish as a package. This includes working directly with your local city, pulling permits, managing the construction phase, finding qualified tenants, and managing the property.
We do ALL the work, you sit back and start collecting rent on your unit or unit(s). Contact us to get started! New 2020 ADU Laws.
What is an ADU?
ADU stands for Accessory Dwelling Unit. You might know ADU’s by other names such as granny-flats, mother-in-law-quarters, tiny home and so on. They are dwellings–either attached or detached from a main house–that exist on a lot with another house.
Starting 2020, new California state laws will go into affect regarding ADU’s (also known as Accessory Dwelling Units) The restrictions have been lifted making it easier for homeowners to convert their garages or empty backyard space into another housing unit. Single Family Zoned property can now potentially add 2 more units on a lot (ADU and JR ADU) essentially acting as a triplex.
Find out if your home is eligible. Convert your garage into an income-producing unit!
How does the process work?
ADU West Coast works with the homeowner on every phase from start to finish.
No money, no problem, see if you qualify for our rent share program for 0 money out of pocket. We build it and after construction we find a suitable tenant and manage the ADU, you just start collecting a share of the rent day 1. Contact us to hear more.
- STEP 1 Home Consultation We set up a date and time for an ADU West Coast consultant to visit your home and walk the lot. We’ll discuss what you are looking for in an ADU, take measurements of the garage or backyard, and answer any questions you might have about the process.
- STEP 2 Get Qualified. Sign Agreement ADU West Coast will work with you to see what ADU West Coast program you would qualify for and what would work best for your situation as a homeowner. We offer rent share programs with 0 money up front for qualified homeowners. (limited amount per area)
- STEP 3 Construction Phase Begins ADU West Coast will begin the construction phase. Our in house architects, engineers, designers, and general contractors will obtain permits, work with the city, and manage the construction.
- STEP 4 Earn rental $$$ Your ADU smart home is now ready to produce rental income. We find qualified tenants and manage the property management and maintenance for you. Sit back, enjoy your new income stream and increase in property value.